How to get started
Join our inclusive community today and see why we are the fastest growing group in Pierce County.
Introductory special: Free trial week.
- Sign the liability waiver.
- Sign up for your week trial here.
- Double check the calendar before coming to class.
- Wear black or white pants, white shirt, and you can train with or without shoes.
- Bring your own water bottle and towel.
- Feel at home when you arrive at the Tacoma Capoeira Center, do your own personal warm-up or stretch to get ready. Do what you feel comfortable with.
- Keep an open mind and focus on attending as many classes in your trial week to gain the full experience of Brazilian capoeira in Seattle.
- If you are attending class for the first time, please enter through the alley door on Court D St. A code is needed to enter the building and this will ensure you meet up with other students. The best parking can be found there as well.
All classes are designed to accommodate new students.
All visitors from other Capoeira schools must also register online and sign the liability waiver.
Frequently asked questions
Where should I park?
The best parking can be found along the alley above the church on Court D St.
How do I get into the building?
Urban Graces has
How do I get the code?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-494-0287 before coming to get